Hosted by:Adam Boyd
- Locally Produced
- Public Affairs
Good Brews is a craft beer centered talk show, specifically focusing on brewers in the Northwest region. Featuring interviews with local brewers, pub owners and staff, beer distributors, connoisseurs, and members from the home-brew community. Discussions include topics of interest surrounding the regional craft beer industry, including Hop growing, farming, malting, water, etc. Re-occurring segments include:
- New & Notable Potables: A look at new and notable beers available in the area
- Brewing Science: A focus on aspects of the science and technique in the brewing process
- Style Profile: The history and details of numerous beer styles, both new and old
- History of Beer: Looking at an event/individual that had a significant impact on beer
- Brews News: Beer news and events from around the region
- Brew Tech: New and innovative brew gadgets and technology shaping the future of beer
- And our “Beer of the Week”
Join Adam Boyd for “Good Brews”, every Sunday at 5PM on KYRS, Thin Air Community Radio, 88.1 & 92.3FM.
Good Brews is also available for download/streaming on iTunes!
Do you have a comment or question? Think we should talk about a particular brew on the show? Spot an episode’s featured beer somewhere else? Shoot an email to: GoodBrews@KYRS.org. You can also follow Good Brews activity on our Facebook, on Twitter, and on Instagram: @goodbrewsradio. And you can download or stream past Good Brews episodes on iTunes.
- Sunday - 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm